How does home monitoring work in Boston?
You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise investment for protecting your residence and family members. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Boston home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having a professional there to support you in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your residence or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will serve as the primary touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants tied directly to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup on call in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be busy making sure those in your family are safe. It’s even more critical when a crisis takes place when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm going off or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the alert of the high-volume siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Boston home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this vital, centralized hub. Along with being your bridge to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to contact your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to converse directly to your monitoring team
- You have the ability to call for assistance with any sort of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re not able to locate your phone when a disaster occurs, you’ll still be able to speak with your support team straight through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Boston security system
Turn to the specialists at Vivint and request a completely connected Boston smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you need. We know the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade your property’s defense, dial (617) 826-8647 or fill out the form below to start.