You’ve now realize that a home security system is a wise investment for protecting your residence and family members. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is worth every penny.
Learn how Boston home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having a professional there to support you in times of emergency, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t find them constantly surveilling your residence or checking your camera footage. Instead, they go to work the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring agent is not able to speak with you, they will proceed to alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will serve as the primary touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants tied directly to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you through your emergency.